POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known Bugs Oct 01 : Re: Known Bugs Oct 01 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:27:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Known Bugs Oct 01
From: Redbeard (MDJohnson)
Date: 2 Oct 2001 09:59:51
Message: <3bb9c857$1@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk> wrote in message
> Here are the known and confirmed bugs as per today. Corrections to the
list
> are still very welcome.

Not meaning to be a pain or anything, but I've posted a bug report that no
one seems to have even looked at, or at least replied to.  It seems to be
fairly serious and easily reproducible.

http://news.povray.org/3bb2bcc4@news.povray.org
also, Xref: news.povray.org povray.beta-test:1359

See also my own reply.  I'd just like at least a confirmation that I'm not
crazy :-)

Thanks,
Michael