POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known Bugs Oct 01 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:31:15 EDT (-0400)
  Known Bugs Oct 01 (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: JRG
Subject: Re: Known Bugs Oct 01
Date: 2 Oct 2001 13:53:45
Message: <3bb9ff29@news.povray.org>
What about the "sphere_sweep and radiosity" bug? I hope I don't look like a
monomaniac, but IIRC C. Hormann could replicate that as well... needs this
more confirmation?

--
Jonathan

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 2 Oct 2001 17:26:23
Message: <3BBA31C3.ED219A49@gmx.de>
JRG wrote:

> What about the "sphere_sweep and radiosity" bug? I hope I don't look like a
> monomaniac, but IIRC C. Hormann could replicate that as well... needs this
> more confirmation?

I have mentioned this several times during pre-beta with sample code and
renders so the POV-Team is aware of it.

Should certainly be part of the bug list IMO.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

But it seems like Nathan Kopp cannot replicate it, which is a problem since
it's him who should fix it.

--
Jonathan

"Christoph Hormann" <chr### [at] gmxde> ha scritto nel messaggio

> JRG wrote:
> >
> > What about the "sphere_sweep and radiosity" bug? I hope I don't look
like a
> > monomaniac, but IIRC C. Hormann could replicate that as well... needs
this
> > more confirmation?
> >

> I have mentioned this several times during pre-beta with sample code and
> renders so the POV-Team is aware of it.
>
> Should certainly be part of the bug list IMO.
>
> Christoph
>
> --
> Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>
> IsoWood include, radiosity tutorial, TransSkin and other
> things on: http://www.schunter.etc.tu-bs.de/~chris/

Post a reply to this message

> But it seems like Nathan Kopp cannot replicate it, which is a problem since
> it's him who should fix it.

Ok, i will post scene and renders again so everyone can try to replicate
it.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>