POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : JPEG question Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  JPEG question (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Dean
Subject: JPEG question
Date: 25 Sep 2001 23:11:32
Message: <3BB1470D.A8221A4F@twoalpha.net>
To the programmers,

I was very excited about the inclusion of JPEG image maps since I make
architectural models in a program that uses JPG textures.  I have
written a conversion to use this as a 'front end' to POVray by using TGA
clones of my JPG textures.

My question is:   Will the final version accept the file extension JPG
and JPEG?  This would simplify my conversion and greatly reduce my hard
disk space due to multiple copies of the same texture in various
formats.

I love this new interface,  Your efforts are GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,

Dean

Post a reply to this message