POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Win install Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Win install (Message 18 to 27 of 27)
From: Anders K
Subject: Re: Win install
Date: 7 Sep 2001 13:06:39
Message: <3b98fe9f@news.povray.org>
> True, I really appreciate the new "artsy" look of POV-Ray :)  Makes it
even
> more enjoyable!

I definately agree! I wonder if the website is going to be updated to
reflect the new look? Right now it looks kind of... well, old.

Anders

Post a reply to this message

From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 7 Sep 2001 13:08:54
Message: <3b98ff26@news.povray.org>

> True, I really appreciate the new "artsy" look of POV-Ray :)  Makes it
even
> more enjoyable!  (I wonder if I could make the splash screen my desktop?
> Hmm...)

  Just what I've done with "ALT+Print Screen". I've rendered it at
1280x1024, but without the text... seems that I like it more with the text,
don't know why... ;)

Post a reply to this message