POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : chess2.pov Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:33:05 EDT (-0400)
From: Jérôme Grimbert
Subject: chess2.pov
Date: 20 Nov 2001 12:58:11

            rotate -45*y
         }
         plane { y, 0
            rotate 45*z
         }
         translate 9*y
      }

in the definition of the Knight.
(Because rotating a y-plane around y is really a non-sense)

Ob: Povray 3.5 beta 7.icl.win32, Windows 98, Pentium MMX, 256 Mo

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: chess2.pov
Date: 20 Nov 2001 22:31:03
Message: <3BFB204C.7137E3CC@pacbell.net>

> There is a small bug in chess2.pov
>  (scenes\advanced\chess2.pov) :
>
> the ear of the knight had been cut.

It's always been cut off. It would seem a shame to fix it now :)

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message