POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Insert menu changes Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Insert menu changes (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Insert menu changes
Date: 24 Sep 2001 09:18:41
Message: <3BAF3362.6B0747FC@gmx.de>
I tried to fix all problems mentioned for the insert menu.  Here is the
current list of changes:

Insert menu 10 - changes (since beta 4)

- Statements menu texts have global_settings {} edited out of each of
those that had it in there. (Bob)
- Added parametric preview, along with missing small cubic preview. (Bob)
- Parametric.txt renders okay (or better anyway). (Bob)
- The Images.pov and Images.ini and Shapes.pov for the larger previews
include parametric. (Bob)
- fixed orthographic camera
- fixed rainbow
- fixed blob shape (cylinder component)
- added ordering and separator to 'statements'
- fixed varience->variance in camera and media
- fixed prism shape (linear_spline)
- reworked the camera menu using most of Bob's suggestions
- converted parametric.bmp from 24 bpp to 8 bpp
- corrected 'superellipsoid' spelling in Shapes (shorter versions)

If there is anything i missed or anything new that needs to be changed
please mention.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>