POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Insert menu changes : Re: Insert menu changes Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:28:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Insert menu changes
From: Bob H
Date: 24 Sep 2001 10:20:00
Message: <3baf4110$1@news.povray.org>

news:47duqt4k1lrqp7krk7kjvr20e4ct0kp5un@4ax.com...
> > If there is anything i missed or anything new that needs to be changed
> > please mention.
>
> You forget add what platform are you talking about ;-)

I guess only the Windows platform.

I had changed the prism.txt to be able to use quadratic and cubic splines
instead of only linear *(it really needs separate menu entries), as well as
some other things mentioned that you had fixed.  Between the two of us maybe
there should be nothing wrong now.  Wishful thinking.
So the file I uploaded at pre-beta.binaries might have all that working okay
too.

Hmmmm.  24 bit color for the small parametric.bmp?  I used +fs4 in the ini
file before switching it back again to +fs.
Dang.  I found that the color depth is broken here in beta2 then; and
perhaps might be fixed now if I read in the changes.txt at www.povray.org
saying "massive changes to output" as meaning so.

Thanks Christoph.

Bob H.