POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : RC4 quick summary of my reports Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  RC4 quick summary of my reports (Message 1 to 10 of 23)
Subject: RC4 quick summary of my reports
Date: 8 May 2002 11:31:42
Message: <2dfidu08man5vk2i3it03lms1j9isg8jjv@4ax.com>
sorry if the list is known
here is summary how my lately reports (and confirmations) work with RC4

POV 3.5 RC4 icl on WinNT Sp 6 PII 233 with 128 MB

crash

  return local: news.povray.org/e3piut8anmf4cli4pnfmstadgc3nleqvb2@4ax.com

not works as (I) expected

  splines:      news.povray.org/m4f7cug9ch19jbve8m8prf4vl8ima0rsma@4ax.com
                when point is added then type of spline is overwritten
                so bottom, second from right is wrong
  bounding:     news.povray.org/2g0dcu8kasg84pqde8hdq9d60nkoa1cvka@4ax.com
                sphere-sweeps are still clipped
  evaluate msg: news.povray.org/4nhfduk9gon9m76s6f6vu3k8gsjf7rrdjp@4ax.com
                end of paragraph makes suggested value of evaluate valid
                for report of next evaluate

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> here is summary how my lately reports (and confirmations) work with
> RC4
>
> POV 3.5 RC4 icl on WinNT Sp 6 PII 233 with 128 MB
>
> crash
>
>   return local:
>   news.povray.org/e3piut8anmf4cli4pnfmstadgc3nleqvb2@4ax.com
>
> not works as (I) expected
>
>   splines:
>   news.povray.org/m4f7cug9ch19jbve8m8prf4vl8ima0rsma@4ax.com
>                 when point is added then type of spline is overwritten
>                 so bottom, second from right is wrong
>   bounding:
>   news.povray.org/2g0dcu8kasg84pqde8hdq9d60nkoa1cvka@4ax.com
>                 sphere-sweeps are still clipped
>   evaluate msg:
>   news.povray.org/4nhfduk9gon9m76s6f6vu3k8gsjf7rrdjp@4ax.com
>                 end of paragraph makes suggested value of evaluate
>                 valid for report of next evaluate

Does any of these bugs still need confirmation?
Could you please give full http:// links in future? My newsreader can't
open them directly because it thinks it's a mail address or MID.
--
Felix Wiemann

On Wed, 08 May 2002 20:11:17 +0200, Felix Wiemann <Fel### [at] gmxnet>
wrote:
> Does any of these bugs still need confirmation?

I think non of "not works as expected" was here confirmed hovewer. Crash was
confirmed by Chris Hormann.

> Could you please give full http:// links in future? My newsreader can't
> open them directly because it thinks it's a mail address or MID.

It is Messege ID! It works fine with both prefixes news:// and http://
Usually I add http:// hovewer this time I removed it intentionally becouse of
idea of justification.

ABX