POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Poster making software/templates. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Poster making software/templates. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: topher
Subject: Poster making software/templates.
Date: 11 Oct 2004 12:55:00
Message: <web.416abaa0ab1d4e6bc98f2dc00@news.povray.org>
I'm interested in actually creating a poster of some of my pieces that I've
done in POV-Ray, but I seem to be lacking in the ability to create a decent
poster looking template.

For example, the "Reach for the Stars" picture has a nice black/blue border
with the title printed largly on the bottom with some smaller extra stuff.
I would think this would be easy to do, but I need some good pointers.

What I'm looking for is either a tutorial on how to quickly create something
like that or a template where I can just plug the picture, title and author
information in and it spits out the image and a desired resolution. Note
that I don't have photoshop, but I do have GIMP, Powerpoint or whatever
free tool someone can point me to.

Thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message