POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : What happened to Chris Colefax and the Galaxy plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  What happened to Chris Colefax and the Galaxy plugin (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Daniel Isdell
Subject: What happened to Chris Colefax and the Galaxy plugin
Date: 4 Oct 2004 18:25:01
Message: <web.4161cd317540de602b51e8e80@news.povray.org>
Hey everyone!

I'm just getting back into POVRAY after a long absence and I am amazed how
many of my favorite utilities have dissapeared!  I am looking for one of my
most favorite: Chris Colefax's Galaxy Include file.  Does any one know
where I can find a copy?  Wasn't Chris on the POV team?  His web page is
gone!  What happened to the POV utilities page on this site?

Geeze! I walk out of the room for just a couple of years and everything
falls apart!  :)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Dan Isdell

Post a reply to this message

But I haven't heard anything new from him lately. Maybe RL took its toll...

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>

Post a reply to this message

> I'm just getting back into POVRAY after a long absence and I am amazed how
> many of my favorite utilities have dissapeared!  I am looking for one of my
> most favorite: Chris Colefax's Galaxy Include file.  Does any one know
> where I can find a copy?  Wasn't Chris on the POV team?  His web page is
> gone!  What happened to the POV utilities page on this site?
>
> Geeze! I walk out of the room for just a couple of years and everything
> falls apart!  :)
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!

Just enter "Chris Colefax" in the search field at
http://google.com and the click "I'm felling lucky".

;)

Btw.: Welcome back.

--