POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Re: portals Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: portals (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Karima
Subject: Re: portals
Date: 11 Sep 2004 06:05:01
Message: <web.4142ccdb5267edd710de3980@news.povray.org>
I simply put up a frame for the portal and then built the scene which can be
seen through the portal right behind into the complete scene. I had to
calculate where to put the 'walls' of the 'portal room'. Well. Perhaps
simply look at my picture and if it is the thing you would like to do I
could try to explain how I made it more in detail

[URL]http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2004-08-31/coplattf.jpg[/URL]

Chris

Post a reply to this message

> I simply put up a frame for the portal and then built the scene which can be
> seen through the portal right behind into the complete scene. I had to
> calculate where to put the 'walls' of the 'portal room'. Well. Perhaps
> simply look at my picture and if it is the thing you would like to do I
> could try to explain how I made it more in detail
>
> [URL]http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2004-08-31/coplattf.jpg[/URL]
>
> Chris

Oh well. This was my first try in posting in this newsgroup (actually my
first post ever in a newsgroup) and it didn't work as I expexted ;) Sorry
for that.

The first sentence was missing:

'I just worked on a portal like that for my IRTC entry in the desert round'

Chris

Post a reply to this message