POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Volume-preserving blob Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:16:14 EDT (-0400)
  Volume-preserving blob (Message 31 to 32 of 32)
From: Christopher James Huff
Subject: Re: Volume-preserving blob
Date: 12 Mar 2003 19:25:20
Message: <cjameshuff-F096AB.19252912032003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <web.3e6fc2684cdcaf4d2a3ff2e70@news.povray.org>,
 "Retsam" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> My function uses the following equation:
> 1.0 - (6*r^5 - 15*r^4 + 10*r^3)

Sorry to disappoint you, but not only is this an old, long dead thread,
this equation has already been mentioned in it. I even posted a few
images in povray.binaries.images using it in isosurface blobs.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message