POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Interior in triangle meshes Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Interior in triangle meshes (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Matt Taylor
Subject: Interior in triangle meshes
Date: 3 Oct 2000 07:08:02
Message: <39d9be12@news.povray.org>
Hi, Does anyone know of a way to use the interior command on a per-triangle
basis in a mesh
It seems that a mesh triangle can only be modified by a declared texture,
and I can't put an interior command within a texture declaration. I'm sure
this must be possible, so any help would be much appreciated

Thanks a lot

Matt Taylor

Post a reply to this message