POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Re: Cinema4D - POV-Ray radiosity comparisons (was: Re: Newbie again!!!) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cinema4D - POV-Ray radiosity comparisons (was: Re: Newbie again!!!) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: ABX
Subject: Re: Cinema4D - POV-Ray radiosity comparisons (was: Re: Newbie again!!!)
Date: 19 Dec 2003 05:51:47
Message: <iql5uvsqgq0kj34aon6gcbjh6mt4i1fvno@4ax.com>
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:19:24 +0100, Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>
wrote:
> Gilles Tran wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> > This discussion would be more suited to p.advanced, btw...
>
> Yes, i already thought of that as well - will try to make a summary and
> set a followup:
>
> --- BEGIN THREAD SUMMARY of "Newbie again!!!"-thread in p.o-t. ---

If changes on server are not changed since last time I did similar action,
making it continuation of old thread with references in messages is to p.o-t
cause this thread to expire. Try to cancel it and repost as new thread,
Christoph. I think this thread is interesting enough to survive.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:19:24 +0100, Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>
> wrote:
>
>>Gilles Tran wrote:
>>
>>>[...]
>>>
>>>This discussion would be more suited to p.advanced, btw...
>>
>>Yes, i already thought of that as well - will try to make a summary and
>>set a followup:
>>
>>--- BEGIN THREAD SUMMARY of "Newbie again!!!"-thread in p.o-t. ---
>

> If changes on server are not changed since last time I did similar action,
> making it continuation of old thread with references in messages is to p.o-t
> cause this thread to expire. Try to cancel it and repost as new thread,
> Christoph. I think this thread is interesting enough to survive.

You sure about that?

Note the header contains:

Newsgroups: povray.advanced-users,povray.off-topic

So p.a-u. is the first newsgroup listed.  It probably depends on the
newsserver software.

Christoph

Last updated 25 Oct. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message