POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Re: Cinema4D - POV-Ray radiosity comparisons (was: Re: Newbie again!!!) : Re: Cinema4D - POV-Ray radiosity comparisons Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cinema4D - POV-Ray radiosity comparisons
From: ABX
Date: 19 Dec 2003 06:08:01
Message: <pkm5uv0afg1todim0d6thdupvas7tsajpj@4ax.com>
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:01:39 +0100, Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>
wrote:
> You sure about that?
>
> Note the header contains:
>
> Newsgroups: povray.advanced-users,povray.off-topic
>
> So p.a-u. is the first newsgroup listed.  It probably depends on the
> newsserver software.

I did similar moves in both directions (to and from off-topic) using
followup-to in the past. When I tried later to find those posts in my
newsreader I could, when I tried it with web gate I couldn't. While follow-up
looks normal, references is still marked with posts in off-topic group like in
your last posting I answer to:
<3fde27a4@news.povray.org> <25o### [at] tritonimagicode>
<3fdfab23$1@news.povray.org> <1rb### [at] tritonimagicode>
<3fe0e29c$1@news.povray.org> <g63### [at] tritonimagicode>