POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Sub routines Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:11:41 EDT (-0400)
  Sub routines (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Stephen McAvoy
Subject: Sub routines
Date: 22 Nov 2002 09:28:26
Message: <3dde3eee.13768217@news.povray.org>
How do you handle sub routines in the POV-Ray scene description
language? I have only basic "Basic" programming skills.

Thanks in advance.
Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Subject: Re: Sub routines
Date: 22 Nov 2002 09:34:44
Message: <tsfstu4t2kskhvv0i1vdoav71aeglr8lqe@4ax.com>
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:28:21 GMT, mca### [at] aolcomcom (Stephen McAvoy) wrote:
> How do you handle sub routines in the POV-Ray scene description
> language?

with #macros

> I have only basic "Basic" programming skills.

so perhaps newusers would be better for asking ?

ABX

Post a reply to this message