POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Sub routines : Re: Sub routines Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sub routines
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 24 Nov 2002 09:41:00
Message: <3de0e4bc.187286053@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:32:11 +0100, ABX <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote:

>with #macros

	Opps I deserved that one word answer. I did not mean just sub
routines but programme flow in general. For instance in a nested "for
while loop" I have two variables which can have three statuses giving
nine conditions to be checked for. How can I do a procedure, that is
dependant on one combination of the variables then return to the "for
while loop". In Basic I would use a "goto" or "gosub" statement, but
the SDL does not have labels or line numbers, as far as I can see.
Using macros seems very heavy handed and inelegant. No offence meant.

Stephen