POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : RCA file format Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:28:28 EDT (-0400)
  RCA file format (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: RCA file format
Date: 10 Oct 2005 11:08:53
Message: <434a8405$1@news.povray.org>
Could someone briefly explain to me the format of the file saved in the
radiosity save_file directive.

This is what I know (or can reasonably guess): each line starts out with
C1, then the X,Y,Z coordinates, a hex number, color values (I assume?) a
couple extra floats, and another hex value.

--
~Mike

Things! Billions of them!

Post a reply to this message