POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Isosurface math questions Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface math questions (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: Isosurface math questions
Date: 16 Dec 1999 17:37:22
Message: <38596824.1F573B72@isd.net>
First of all, how do I make angle-dependent equations, such as helixes,
when isosurface doesn't support atan2?
Second, how do I add or subtract equations, to do stuff like blobbing?

--
David   http://thunder.prohosting.com/~davidf  (ICQ 55354965)
"The paper holds their folded faces to the floor" -Pink Floyd

Post a reply to this message