POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : run povray from matlab Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  run povray from matlab (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: shimon a10
Subject: run povray from matlab
Date: 8 Feb 2006 11:30:00
Message: <web.43ea1c0f95cfe70a6d4330760@news.povray.org>
I'll be glad if you help me with:

1. i run pov files from matlab, but the curser do'nt return to matlab
   command window ,and even if it's return to matlab ,i have to close pov
   for run other file of pov from matlab.
2. i want to know how to run several files of pov from matlab, and every
   time to return to matlab.
3. after i making the scene and run pov, i want to know the value of the
   gary level of a specific pixel in the camera.
4. I'll be glad to get examples of every issue.
5. lots of thank's.

shimon

Post a reply to this message