POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : I need to export to 3DS-MAX, howto? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:33:48 EDT (-0400)
  I need to export to 3DS-MAX, howto? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Florian Rustedt
Subject: I need to export to 3DS-MAX, howto?
Date: 29 Jul 2003 11:08:34
Message: <3f268df2@news.povray.org>
I found several IMPORT-utilities, but how do i export to ".3ds" the best way?

In advance, i need a way, to do this as exact in result as possible, because it
will be mechanically "lasered" in a piece of glas.

Someone's got experiences in doing this export?

Post a reply to this message

> I found several IMPORT-utilities, but how do i export to ".3ds" the best way?

http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povQandT/filesQandT.html#povtootherformatsdifficulty

Christoph

Last updated 17 Jun. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message