POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Exporting POV objects to other 3D packages Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:31:45 EDT (-0400)
  Exporting POV objects to other 3D packages (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: CB
Subject: Exporting POV objects to other 3D packages
Date: 24 Apr 2003 04:04:17
Message: <3ea79a81$1@news.povray.org>
I have a model built from various POV primitives and I would like to export
it to another 3D package - possible the free version of Truespace.

Can POV objects be "converted" to, say, DXF meshes together with the
textures?

Thanks

Colin

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:05:48 +0100, "CB" <col### [at] nospamcouk> wrote:
> I have a model built from various POV primitives and I would like to export
> it to another 3D package - possible the free version of Truespace.
>
> Can POV objects be "converted" to, say, DXF meshes together with the
> textures?

Not that I want you give an answer but I'm seriously interested why you used
POV-Ray as modeller here? Is that it is just easy to operate? Or what ?

ABX

Post a reply to this message