POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : False-colour IR imagine... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  False-colour IR imagine... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Andrew Coppin
Subject: False-colour IR imagine...
Date: 15 Feb 2003 06:26:17
Message: <3e4e23d9@news.povray.org>
Hi all.

I suppose this is perhaps a little off-topic, but hey...

I was wondering if anyone can think up a good way to arrive at a
false-colour image. Basically, I'm planning to use radiosity to make a
grey-scale image, which I'd then like to convert to false-colour. In other
words, the black areas stay black, but very dark grey becomes red, lighter
grey becomes yellow, 50% grey becomes green, etc.

Actually, I was wondering if POV-Ray itself can be perswaded to do the
trick. Any ideas folks?

Thanks.
Andrew.

Post a reply to this message