POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Does PoV-Ray have a readable (by humans) info output? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:13:42 EDT (-0400)
  Does PoV-Ray have a readable (by humans) info output? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Shay
Subject: Does PoV-Ray have a readable (by humans) info output?
Date: 9 Jan 2003 17:28:19
Message: <3e1df783@news.povray.org>
Will PoV-Ray output pixel information into a comma-delimited or similar
format? Is there a converter somewhere to change a PNG into a readable text
format?

I'm looking for rgb values of each pixel in an image, preferable at 16 bits.

 -Shay

Post a reply to this message

> Will PoV-Ray output pixel information into a comma-delimited or similar
> format? Is there a converter somewhere to change a PNG into a readable text
> format?

  I think that the PPM format is ascii, IIRC.