POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Waterdrops on Glass... How? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Waterdrops on Glass... How? (Message 5 to 14 of 34)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: KalleK
Subject: Re: Waterdrops on Glass... How?
Date: 14 Jan 2003 01:10:51
Message: <3e23a9eb@news.povray.org>
> Any ideas?
Hi Tim!

Maybe, you can tinker with clipped_by, to clip the surface of the drop which
would contact the window. I don't know wether the ray remembers the ior of
the object it currently is in or not. But if it's so, the ray would go from
1.33 straight into 1.45. which should be right...

Hope could help
Kalle

Post a reply to this message