POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Waterdrops on Glass... How? : Re: Waterdrops on Glass... How? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Waterdrops on Glass... How?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 14 Jan 2003 06:49:00
Message: <3e23f92c$1@news.povray.org>
That's what I'm currently doing, but I'm not sure
if it works as we think it does. As far as I understand
the raytracing technique, POV will stay with ior 1.45 from
the glass until it hits the surface of the water, and gets
refracted the way it should when exiting a 1.33 ior to
1.00 ior (water to air). But I'm not too sure about that,
and also no quiet sure how I should test that...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde