POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : POV-Ray without GUI Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:25:17 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray without GUI (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Gena
Subject: POV-Ray without GUI
Date: 26 Nov 2002 17:44:15
Message: <3DE3F93F.1761DD55@mail.com>
Is it possible to start POV-Ray just as a renderer without GUI ?

Gena.

Post a reply to this message

From: Apache
Subject: Re: POV-Ray without GUI
Date: 26 Nov 2002 19:25:59
Message: <3de41117$1@news.povray.org>
I want to know exactly the same thing! If that would be possible I would be
very happy! I want to run POV-Ray from elsewhere using telnet or something
like that.

Regards,
Apache

Post a reply to this message