POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : My first grass. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  My first grass. (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Corey Woodworth
Subject: My first grass.
Date: 30 Sep 2002 00:07:55
Message: <3d97ce1b@news.povray.org>
I'm making an image with a big HF in the foreground. I want to put grass on
the HF but only on the flat areas. What is the most conventional way to do
this? I can make an image that describes which areas should and shouldn't
have grass by using world forge, but I still wouldn't know how to apply the
image to a macro for placing grass. Thanks in advance!

Corey
http://www.4gigs.com/~schitzo/

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 00:08:23 -0400, "Corey Woodworth" <cdw### [at] mpinetnet>
wrote:
> I can make an image that describes which areas should and shouldn't
> have grass by using world forge, but I still wouldn't know how to apply the
> image to a macro for placing grass.

as function based on pattern as image ?

ABX

Post a reply to this message