POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : My first grass. : Re: My first grass. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first grass.
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 30 Sep 2002 03:54:46
Message: <3d980346$1@news.povray.org>
I've written some macros for just that purpose, though
they're still experimental and not yet fully finished. See my
homepage's WIP section, or some rather old images
I posted to the newsgroups.

Though they're not fully up to what you'd like, you
could perhaps use the source to learn from, at least
for placement etc.

Regards,
Tim

--