POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Re: funny laser? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: funny laser? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jan Walzer
Subject: Re: funny laser?
Date: 25 Apr 2002 04:26:48
Message: <3cc7bdc8$1@news.povray.org>
would you mind, canceling this post and reposting
the binary to pov.binaries.images ? ...

Post a reply to this message

From: Hugo
Date: 25 Apr 2002 07:07:50
Message: <3cc7e386@news.povray.org>
It's not fully clear to me what's going on in this picture, and what you
want. I'd say the shadows look odd. You could remove them with no_shadow for
the cylinder.

Yes, usually we only post pictures or other attachments in the binary
groups, please don't take this personally, but you'll see more cooperative
people that way.  ;o)

Regards,
Hugo

Post a reply to this message