POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : imaginary dimension Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  imaginary dimension (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Pfox
Subject: imaginary dimension
Date: 11 Feb 2002 13:13:56
Message: <3c6809e4$1@news.povray.org>
i just got the beta and was wondering if theres a way to "replace" one of
the real spatial dimensions with an imaginary (i.e. sqrt(-1) ) dimension in
pov 3.5.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: imaginary dimension
Date: 11 Feb 2002 16:16:41
Message: <3c6834b9@news.povray.org>
Pfox <som### [at] somewherenet> wrote:
: i just got the beta and was wondering if theres a way to "replace" one of
: the real spatial dimensions with an imaginary (i.e. sqrt(-1) ) dimension in
: pov 3.5.

  Perhaps you should be more specific about what you mean. I don't really
know what do you mean.