POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : imaginary dimension : Re: imaginary dimension Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:26:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: imaginary dimension
From: Grey Knight
Date: 18 Feb 2002 07:41:50
Message: <3C70F684.C405FF21@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
I don't think this is currently implemented in 3.5, but I remember some
patched version had support for complex numbers in 2D-vector form
<real,imag> You could just extract the parts from the vector easily,
then plot them on the real axes.

--
signature{
  "Grey Knight" contact{ email "gre### [at] yahoocom" }