POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Poser3 to PovRay 3.1 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Poser3 to PovRay 3.1 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: JMZ
Subject: Poser3 to PovRay 3.1
Date: 4 Jan 2002 15:00:11
Message: <3c3609cb@news.povray.org>
Is it possible to put a poser character with
his own texture from Poser3 to PovRay 3.1 ?

I've try with 3DWin 4.7, with PoseRay, with
GuiPose2POV, with Pose2Pov, with CrossRoads
1.01...and so on with no result.

The Udo files (for Moray 3.2) and the Pov files
(for PovRay and Moray) offers only a character
without the original texture, and only a single color white.

On one case, there's an error with the TIFF, in another
case there's a problem with the name of the UDO...

Is it more easy with beta PovRay 3.5 and Moray 3.3 ?

Thanks.

JMZ (France)

Post a reply to this message