POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Fresnel Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Fresnel (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Slime
Subject: Fresnel
Date: 9 Nov 2001 17:22:00
Message: <3bec5708$1@news.povray.org>
This question applies to 3.5...

So, what exactly the "Fresnel reflectivity function?" What sort of
calculations are going on with this? And it seems to create variable
reflection... is this more accurate than normally specifying two reflection
values? I'm just wondering what this keyword is really *doing*...

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]

Post a reply to this message