POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Hemispherical Lighting Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:26:55 EDT (-0400)
  Hemispherical Lighting (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Roy Schulz
Subject: Hemispherical Lighting
Date: 31 Jul 2001 06:49:06
Message: <3b668d22$1@news.povray.org>
I set up a page concerning hemispherical lighting in POV-Ray. The URL is
http://roy.gmxhome.de/
If you are interested, please have a look at it and share your opinions,
ideas, critics or whatever.
Thanks.
Roy

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas
Subject: Re: Hemispherical Lighting
Date: 31 Jul 2001 08:07:36
Message: <3B669F71.1C02A752@gmx.net>
It reminds me of a picture posted some time ago in the binary group of a
tulip, according to the comment it used about 100 lights evenly distributed
in a sphere form. I guess the result is pretty similar, but I do like your
result.

Maybe you could try that as well and see what the differences are, result
wise and rendering time wise.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message