POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Hemispherical Lighting : Re: Hemispherical Lighting Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hemispherical Lighting
From: Roy Schulz
Date: 6 Aug 2001 11:18:42
Message: <3b6eb552$1@news.povray.org>
I didn't try megapov yet, which has better radiosity support. With povray
3.1g area lights are much better than radiosity. But your results in quality
and rendering time are very impressive. I'll try megapov, if I have time.
After all, I prefer creating beautiful images to doing experimental
renderings. But the latter is the basis for the former :-(

Roy