POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Text question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Text question (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: David Vincent-Jones
Subject: Text question
Date: 12 Jan 2001 18:05:07
Message: <3a5f8da3@news.povray.org>
I am finding that text within my image is rather 'fuzzy'.

My usage is an instrument panel that can be located directly in front of the
camera position.

I have seen several very slick images that include text but not the code
that creates them. Any ideas will be appreciated.

I am currently using arial.ttf and have tried ariblk.ttf........ and scaling
x2; is there a better font?

David

Post a reply to this message