POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : wicker basket Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  wicker basket (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: John M  Dlugosz
Subject: wicker basket
Date: 11 Jan 2001 00:39:50
Message: <3a5d4726$1@news.povray.org>
What's a good way to make a wicker basket model, using what's available in
base plus MegaPOV?

--John

Post a reply to this message

From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: wicker basket
Date: 11 Jan 2001 01:03:40
Message: <3a5d4cbc@news.povray.org>
John M. Dlugosz <joh### [at] dlugoszcom> wrote in message
> What's a good way to make a wicker basket model, using what's available in
> base plus MegaPOV?

Sphere_sweeps should work quite well, however they tend to be slow
to render.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *