POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Need Help with Noise Macro! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Need Help with Noise Macro! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Lonnie Ezell
Subject: Need Help with Noise Macro!
Date: 8 Jan 2001 19:27:24
Message: <3a5a5aec@news.povray.org>
I've got what I believe should be a working POV macro for Perlin noise (2D
only, currently). After fixing a number of typographical errors, it now
crashes whenever I try to use it.

I was wondering if someone would be willing to look at the code for me.

If you're up to it, either post here, or write me at kil### [at] homecom.

Thanks a ton,
Lonnie

Post a reply to this message

> I've got what I believe should be a working POV macro for Perlin noise (2D
> only, currently). After fixing a number of typographical errors, it now
> crashes whenever I try to use it.
>
> I was wondering if someone would be willing to look at the code for me.
>
> If you're up to it, either post here, or write me at kil### [at] homecom.

[whispered voice] If you post it, they will come!

Seriously, post the code in povray.text.scene-file and I'm sure someone
will have a looksie.
--
Francois Labreque | Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a snooze
    flabreque     | button on a cat who wants breakfast.

Post a reply to this message