POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Light with Halo Effect. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Light with Halo Effect. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: David Vincent-Jones
Subject: Light with Halo Effect.
Date: 19 Nov 2000 18:51:15
Message: <3a186773@news.povray.org>
I am using a series of coloured lights as a part of the scene that are not
used to illuminate the area around. Rather like street lights during the
daylight hours........ I am using the Light_Fading to keep control over the
output.

However, from any distance the light simply gets lost so I need some sort of
a 'halo' effect to juice up the local area.

I have not had much sucess with media and I would like to find an example of
a similar use.

Can somebody please stear me ?

David

Post a reply to this message