POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Radiosity Save/Load without re-pre-trace? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:14:08 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity Save/Load without re-pre-trace? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Radiosity Save/Load without re-pre-trace?
Date: 22 Apr 2002 16:20:20
Message: <3CC47068.35B58A86@gmx.de>
I've been working on a radiosity scene lately (see my recent
Gerbera images in binaries.images), and use the save_file
option to output the radiosity. But even when using
load_file, I always get the pretracing, and it never
saves any time.

How can I tell POV to simply load the radiosity and
don't do all the calculations again although I'm loading?
And what do I have to leave in for the data to stay
the way it was saved?

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde