POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : RoundBox Anyone? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:32:38 EDT (-0400)
  RoundBox Anyone? (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Re: RoundBox Anyone?
Date: 25 Jun 2001 09:34:59
Message: <3B373E5C.9271F5C9@inapg.inra.fr>
Warp wrote:

> Gilles Tran <tra### [at] inapginrafr> wrote:
> : // br angle radius
>
>   What is an "angle radius"?

Hmm, well in French, "angle" is a often a synonym for "edge" or "corner",
hehehe.

G.

--

**********************
http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Brendan Hurley
Date: 26 Jun 2001 20:04:54
Message: <3B3923C1.5BBDBEC4@saber.net>
Hi, Friends and Folks,

I wrote:

> [snip]  hard disk crash and, as usual, there is one
> file I lost in the repairs:  Roundbox.inc by John van Sykles.
[snip]

Thank you all for your help.  I followed the links you gave me and
downloaded the files you recommended...and several others, too.  I don't
know how I missed finding some of these sites.  The version that Chris
Hormann suggested seems to be one that will work in my scenes even
though it's not the van Syckles version I was using and lost.

Thanks, again to to all!

I'll post some fresh pictures and soures sometime in early July.

Blessings,
          Brendan

--
Michael Brendan Hurley           ShadowDancerEnterprizes, LTD.
POV:  http://www.geocities.com/mbrendanh/index.html

Post a reply to this message