POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : RoundBox Anyone? : Re: RoundBox Anyone? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RoundBox Anyone?
From: Brendan Hurley
Date: 26 Jun 2001 20:04:54
Message: <3B3923C1.5BBDBEC4@saber.net>
Hi, Friends and Folks,

I wrote:

> [snip]  hard disk crash and, as usual, there is one
> file I lost in the repairs:  Roundbox.inc by John van Sykles.
[snip]

Thank you all for your help.  I followed the links you gave me and
downloaded the files you recommended...and several others, too.  I don't
know how I missed finding some of these sites.  The version that Chris
Hormann suggested seems to be one that will work in my scenes even
though it's not the van Syckles version I was using and lost.

Thanks, again to to all!

I'll post some fresh pictures and soures sometime in early July.

Blessings,
          Brendan

--
Michael Brendan Hurley           ShadowDancerEnterprizes, LTD.
POV:  http://www.geocities.com/mbrendanh/index.html