POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Converting Halos to Media Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:28:49 EDT (-0400)
  Converting Halos to Media (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: philhall
Subject: Converting Halos to Media
Date: 20 Dec 2000 13:17:22
Message: <3A40F892.A8F39EAF@io.com>
Hey all. After a long absence from POV-ray, I recently downloaded the
new version and discovered the new media statement. In the old version,
I enjoyed using halos to create all sorts of effects, but when I try to
change these halos over to using the new media object, it doesn't look
anything like what it used to. Can someone give me some advice? I've
pasted one of my halo codes below.

-----

		halo{
			emitting