POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : underwater Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  underwater (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Robert Jefferson
Subject: underwater
Date: 15 May 2000 19:35:49
Message: <392089d5@news.povray.org>
ok, how to make a pov look like it si underwater

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: underwater
Date: 15 May 2000 21:36:25
Message: <chrishuff_99-E293CE.20395515052000@news.povray.org>
In article <392089d5@news.povray.org>, "Robert Jefferson"
<bob### [at] mindspringcom> wrote:

> ok, how to make a pov look like it si underwater

You are going to need to provide more information, that isn't anywhere
near enough to give a meaningful response...what kind of underwater
effect do you want? Murky water? Fading to a blue-green in the distance?
A rippling surface above?

Also, you may want to start your sentences with a capital letter, and
end questions with a "?"(shift-/ on most keyboards). Also check your
spelling at least once. If you do these things, it makes it a lot easier
on others who read your message and who may want to reply, and it only
takes a little bit more effort on your part.

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/

Post a reply to this message

Chris Huff <chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message

> Also, you may want to start your sentences with a capital letter, and
> end questions with a "?"(shift-/ on most keyboards). Also check your
> spelling at least once. If you do these things, it makes it a lot easier
> on others who read your message and who may want to reply, and it only
> takes a little bit more effort on your part.

    I don't think it's necessary to critisize and nit-pic on every little
thing, especially spelling and grammer. This forum is here to help them with
povray and raytracing, not english and the use there-of.

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 15 May 2000 20:39:55 -0500, Chris Huff
<chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

>> ok, how to make a pov look like it si underwater

>You are going to need to provide more information, that isn't anywhere
>near enough to give a meaningful response...what kind of underwater
>effect do you want? Murky water? Fading to a blue-green in the distance?
>A rippling surface above?

I'd have to agree here because the possible approaches could be
somewhat different.

>Also, you may want to start your sentences with a capital letter, and
>end questions with a "?"(shift-/ on most keyboards). Also check your
>spelling at least once. If you do these things, it makes it a lot easier
>on others who read your message and who may want to reply, and it only
>takes a little bit more effort on your part.

Chris, give Robert a break! Or have you never been on IRC or ICQ? :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet