POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : underwater : Re: underwater Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: underwater
From: Chris S
Date: 16 May 2000 15:24:41
Message: <3921a079@news.povray.org>
> I don't think it's necessary to critisize and nit-pic on every little
> thing, especially spelling and grammer. This forum is here to help them
with
> povray and raytracing, not english and the use there-of.

This is true, but the forum can't help anyone if readers can't understand
one another.  I try to be as clear and precise as possible when I ask a
question, especially when I want a response;)  For me spell-checking is
simply hitting F7.  However, it sounded to me as if Chris was merely
mentioning a few pointers to someone who may be new and/or have English as a
second language.

-Chris-