POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : light source Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  light source (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Paul Jones
Subject: light source
Date: 10 May 2000 21:39:46
Message: <391A0F33.9C7F229E@psu.edu>
a while back in p.b.i there were some images of "lasers" using photons
and media... how did you guys produce the light source which does not
have a cone of reflected light associated with it??? I can't seem to get
one to look good. Any special tricks?

-thanks

-paul
--

--------------------------------------------------}
Paul Daniel Jones

pdj### [at] psuedu
http://research.chem.psu.edu/glassgrp/paul

       C            The way is near, but men
     // \           seek it afar. It is in the
    N    N          easy things, but men seek it
    |    ||         in the difficult things.
    C    C          -Menicius
     \\  /

Post a reply to this message