POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Iso Surface File formats Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Iso Surface File formats (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: David Vincent-Jones
Subject: Iso Surface File formats
Date: 27 Mar 2000 14:10:28
Message: <38dfb224$1@news.povray.org>
Can somebody point me to an example file .. or example files .. for an Iso
Surface.

Are there any limitations with file size ?

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Iso Surface File formats
Date: 27 Mar 2000 17:04:53
Message: <38dfdb05$1@news.povray.org>
In article <38dfb224$1@news.povray.org> , "David Vincent-Jones"
<geo### [at] galaxynetcom> wrote:

> Can somebody point me to an example file .. or example files .. for an Iso
> Surface.
>
> Are there any limitations with file size ?

What file format?  Isosurfaces are POV-Ray scene objects, not a file format.

     Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

An Iso Surface may be described through a "library" file rather than through
an object or formula.

That library file can take several formats..... would just like to have an
 or some ) examples(s) to play with.

Thanks;

David
Thorsten Froehlich <tho### [at] trfde> wrote in message
> In article <38dfb224$1@news.povray.org> , "David Vincent-Jones"
> <geo### [at] galaxynetcom> wrote:
>
> > Can somebody point me to an example file .. or example files .. for an
Iso
> > Surface.
> >
> > Are there any limitations with file size ?
>
> What file format?  Isosurfaces are POV-Ray scene objects, not a file
format.

>      Thorsten

Post a reply to this message