POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Spline Macro System Server Time
21 Jul 2024 01:33:33 EDT (-0400)
  Spline Macro System (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Chris Colefax
Subject: Spline Macro System
Date: 10 Mar 2000 04:40:41
Message: <38c8c319@news.povray.org>
I have posted a version of the Spline Macro System and Tutorial on my site:

   http://www.geocities.com/ccolefax/spline

As I have mentioned on the newsgroups previously, the macro file is a big
improvement on the limitations of my Spline Include File, and includes all
of the features that have been suggested to me over the years.  The online
tutorial covers spline creation, object creation, and spline animation,
although I still want to work on the second two areas before finalising the
file.  All suggestions regarding features, documentation, and examples will
be greatly appreciated!

Post a reply to this message