POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Spline Macro System : Re: Spline Macro System Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:38:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spline Macro System
From: Rune
Date: 13 Mar 2000 18:28:54
Message: <38cd79b6@news.povray.org>
"Chris Colefax" wrote:
> I have posted a version of the Spline Macro System and Tutorial on my
site:

>    http://www.geocities.com/ccolefax/spline
>
> As I have mentioned on the newsgroups previously, the macro file is a big
> improvement on the limitations of my Spline Include File, and includes all
> of the features that have been suggested to me over the years.  The online
> tutorial covers spline creation, object creation, and spline animation,
> although I still want to work on the second two areas before finalising
the
> file.  All suggestions regarding features, documentation, and examples
will
> be greatly appreciated!

I agree with everybody else that it's a fantastic include file, but I still
think that spline objects twist in strange ways although no twisting is
specified...!
And animated objects suddenly flip 180 degrees if you try to fly them in a
loop or similar.

But you already know what I mean... :-)

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated January 24: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,